Each person holds so much power within themselves that needs to be let out. Sometimes they just need a little nudge, a little direction, a little support, a little coaching, and the greatest things can happen.
~ Pete Carroll
By definition, a coach is someone who teaches or trains another individual or group targeting specific objectives and goals.
Personally, I would like to take the coaching experience a step further with the intention to develop one’s full potential; therefore, enhancing performance and improving relationships. Coaching can be a one-on-one process or conducted in a group setting. Either way, the coach and client(s) form a relationship, in which the ‘right chemistry’ is absolutely crucial for the success of the coaching experience.
Diane Coutu and Carol Kauffman write about this in their Harvard Business Review of 2009 “What Coaches Can Do for You.” There, they also explain why ‘sticking’ with a coach for an extended period of time becomes important. “It starts out with ‘a business bias’ and inevitably migrates to ‘bigger issues’ such as life purpose, work/life balance, and becoming a better leader.”
I have experienced this in my coaching practice as well. Often, clients initially ask for my advice regarding their nutrition or physical activity level. After some time though the shift happens, which usually involves guidance including the full spectrum of someone’s lifestyle. Coaching does not focus on a pin-pointed target. It involves considering the whole – the individual/group, the environment, any influences, the goals…
As a professional coach, I conduct sessions through many venues (real-time or recorded): in person, via Skype or telephone, or other online providers. Ensuring the highest quality of coaching is always my top priority.
Contact me for questions: email@example.com
Holistic Intervention Program for Groups, Organizations, and Corporations
Alexandra’s decade-long experience in military health matters and her research-proven Integrated Holistic Intervention Program shows that Alexandra’s formula is reliable when applied to group-trainings in organizations and corporate settings.
Emphasizing a preventative approach toward health care and personal maintenance & development, Alexandra’s training leads to:
- Increased energy levels & productivity
- Gained focus & clarity
- New visions & sustainable
- Healthy lifestyle changes
- Team nourishment & improved professional relationships
- Managed stress-levels & decreased sick days
- Reduction in health care costs for the organization or business
Have you been wanting to?
- Improve your eating habits
- Manage your stress-level
- Understand your body better
- Lose weight or gain weight
- Make your self-care a priority
- Feel confident, strong, and resilient
- Experience an increase in overall joy in your life
Welcome to Your Program.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
During the course of the program you will:
- Set and accomplish goals
- Explore new foods – understand and reduce cravings
- Increase energy, reduce/manage stress-level
- Become stronger, more flexible, and balanced
- Learn how to create & realize visions for yourself and your team
- Improve personal & professional relationships
- Overcome old patterns and turn them into creative process thinking